Pic(k) of the week 3: Land Recovery

Yesterday I made this detailed shot of part of the overhead panel on the flight deck of an Airbus A330-200. The name "Land recovery" might have some mystery to my non-pilot readers... 


Pic(k)ofWeek

Without going into too much detail, I can tell you it has to do with recovering some systems in case of a loss of all electrical generators. So... no big deal!


Iphone 3GS, 
all post-processing done within the iPhone
selective focus with TiltShift
optimized with Photogene


More iPhone images in my iSee gallery.


Happy shooting,
BJORN

Comments

Tanzir Rahman said…
I am very much pleased with the post. I want to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be
waiting for the new updates.
clipping path service | photo retouching service |
neck joint service | photoscissor