Winner of Flight International photo competition

Photography wise, 2011 started very well!



I'm delighted to be the winner of the photo competition in the renown aviation magazine, "Flight International!

Air to Air with YAK52 above the English Channel
The winning image of a friends YAK 52 over the white cliffs of Dover (UK) can be found on page 23 of the 21 Dec 2010 -  03 Jan 2011 edition of the worlds best known aviation magazine. The competition consisted of 4 categories while the image above won the first prize in the "General Stars" section.

As an afterthought, I wish I had not entered the competition with my nickname (Biggles)... Next time better!

If you haven't done so yet, please check-out my Aviation Portfolio gallery.

Click that shutter,
BJORN 

Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter


Comments

Raf said…
Proficiat Bjorn !!!
Greg said…
Proficiat Bjorn...

Was een prachtig ferry-vluchtje ... En niet simpel om te fotograferen ...

Greg
Sheila Brown said…
Congratulations Bjorn! It's a great photo!
Anonymous said…
Een dikke proficiat Bjorn!

pa & ma
Tonny said…
proficiat Björn.
Giuseppe said…
I used to ask myself about talent, what really does it mean ?

but about you i would say " Just because everyone has a talent does not mean everyone has this natural ability to be instantly outstanding in a certain field "

Complimenti Bjorn.