1 Hour on the streets of Hong Kong

On my last visit to Hong Kong, I gave myself the following self-assignment; go out with one lens and shoot the streets of Hong Kong for 60 minutes and see what you can come up with. 
Since this is a personal project, I tried to minimize the editing and only used Lightroom 4. 


I shot about 100 images with a 50mm lens, of which 28 made it into my "Street Photography" gallery. Here are what I personally believe are my 10 most best ones:

1 hour on the streets of Hong Kong


1 hour on the streets of Hong Kong


1 hour on the streets of Hong Kong


1 hour on the streets of Hong Kong


1 hour on the streets of Hong Kong

1 hour on the streets of Hong Kong

1 hour on the streets of Hong Kong


1 hour on the streets of Hong Kong

1 hour on the streets of Hong Kong

1 hour on the streets of Hong Kong


Lets close with a great street photography quote: 
"It is more important to click with people than to click the shutter", Alfred Eisenstaedt


BJORN
Follow me on:


Comments